Thursday, July 8, 2010

My First Thursday Five!

SO! I am STILL trying to get into blogging! I have soooo much to learn, but I thought i'd def. do the Thursday 5 since I have a lot to be thankful for :)
All you hafta do is post 5 things that have made you:
Happy
Giddy
Joyful
Excited
Appreciative
Then go to Mannland5 and post your link!
So let's give this a go :)
I am so very happy that I am finally off work and that I don't have to go back till next Monday since it's my 3-day weekend! This past week has been crazy and I have worked extra hard to get everything done so that I wouldn't have to worry too much and enjoy my weekend.
I have been so giddy because I should soon be getting a phone call from B., who is in the Navy and graduating from basic training tomorrow. It's been a little over a month and a half since we've actually talked and i've missed him like crazy...been counting down the days :)
I am Joyful because my best friend that i've known since I was 4 is getting married soon and I will be going to visit her soon to decide on bridesmaid's dresses!
I am Excited because I am reading a great book, Wicked, it really gives you a whole different view of the Wizard of Oz story!
And FiNaLLy, I am Appreciative of my family that is so amazing. They are always supportive of my decisions and even though they can sometimes be a little hesitant about some of the decisions I make, they always stand behind me 100% and I couldn't imagine being blessed with a better family.
So, there are mine, your turn now :) Everyone have an AwEsOmE weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Great 5! I'm so glad you played!!

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm also trying to get more into blogging and this was my first Five as well :)

    ReplyDelete