Sunday, July 11, 2010

I think it's Going to Rain...

So, I got to hear from B. He's been calling me whenever he can, his family is up there for the moment and he is trying to spend as much time with them as possible before he has to leave them again. He will be in A school soon, and I think he is ready to get there. I am ready to see him, though I have no idea when I will be able to get out there.

Anyways, I am sitting here in L.R., watching the storm clouds invade the blue sky...it's about to rain and I welcome it. It is way to hot here and the breeze feels amazing. I've been off work the last three days and it was enjoyable. I've started three new books, lol, all I do is read, I really gotta find another hobby. And I caught up on sleep. As much as I like having time off, it drives me crazy, I really enjoy working and feeling productive. And i'm afraid I may have three days worth of work there waiting for me when I get back, lol...geez. O well, it will be fine.

So yesterday while I was sitting at a red light at a very busy intersection, I saw a glimpse of a rainbow really far away. And I looked around at all the people driving and in a hurry around me and I don't think anyone else really saw it, it seemed like it was just for me to see and I needed that little bit of hope. I've been stressed out lately and I worry way too much, but for just a moment I felt peaceful, even with all the traffic and road rage that was around me. It just felt like God was saying, "it's going to be just fine Tiff, just relax!"

Well, I guess that's enough rambling for the moment. I am about to head back home and do something with the rest of my day, lol, not sure what yet, but i'm sure i'll think of something:) Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment