Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Finally, A Day Off!

Today has been pretty good :) I didn't have to work,although I still got called this morning and asked questions. I don't mind though, I was happy I didn't sleep all day. I got a letter from B. Monday, he hadn't gotten any of my letters at the time when he wrote me...it made me sad, I don't want him to think I have forgotten about him here, that is faaar from the truth. I got another letter from him today though, and he had gotten one of my letters, finally, (i've written a bunch!) and he was happy...I guess my letter had asked what our status was. We didn't have much time before he left and our time together was hurried, but we are def. dating, so I am happy! It is almost time for him to graduate, I am counting down the days!

So now I am at my parents, waiting for sister to get here so we can go swimming and lay out. I am such a bad influence. She is at work and I called and was like hey, are you feeling good, maybe you should leave and come go swimming with me...lol, so she said she would leave at 3 p.m. It's about 2 :40 p.m. now, so I should have to wait much longer. It is such a pretty day today, and it's not terribly hot either, amazing. I stepped outside, expecting to nearly drown in the humidity, and I was so suprised, the air was wonderful! (The heat has been ridiculous lately.) Well, I guess that's it for now, here's a pic of my sis and I! She is my all time best friend. She's six years younger, but I seriously couldn't imagine life without her, even though sometimes we get on each others nerves, that's normal. Hope everyone had a great day!

(She's the one on the right :)




No comments:

Post a Comment