Sunday, June 27, 2010

Why do my thoughts constantly drift to him?

It's Sunday! Which makes me happy because I know he get's to write me today :) Wednesday will be even better because I will get his letter! I hate having to wait forever to hear from him, but it's so great to write letters. I have all these written words of how he feels and what he thinks...and in this world today I think that is rare. We all depend heavily on technology to communicate and I think the written word gets lost somewhere in there. I always like to think that I will have these letters to show my children one day, unlike text messages and phone calls. Now, don't get me wrong, everyday I wish my phone would ring and it would be B., but it's nice to have this time. I think that it has shown me something that I might not have seen before. I found a quote I really liked.
"Absense diminishes small love, and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire."
I think it's true. I can't help but to think that this situation is what has really brought us together and shown us just how important we are to each other. I am nervous about "A" school. I keep telling him that if he thinks he wants to change his mind about us, he can, I feel bad since he is so much younger than me. (5 years) I just think about everything that happened to me during 21 to 26 and I hope he doesn't feel like he's missing out on anything. I guess time will tell, we are just going to take one day at a time. If anyone has any advice on this, I would greatly appreciate it! I probably just worry toooo much...but it's hard when you never get to see them, as i'm sure many of you know.
Well, work keeps me super busy, so I am distracted throughout the day which is a good thing :) And I hafta move from my apartment before this Wednesday. My sister and I just aren't happy there, so we are moving back in with our parents, (yea, I can't believe that either), for the moment til we can figure out what we want to do. I haven't even started packing yet!!!! About to go home right now and start, fun fun! Well, hope everyone has a SuPeR dAy!!
P.S. I am sooo new to this blog thing, any ideas or suggestions on how I can make it super cute, I would be forever grateful!! I'm a little lost :)

2 comments:

  1. As much of a downer as my post was, you have to have one thing- hope. That is what will get you through it. If he's the right guy, it is so worth it. As much as a complain, it has always been worth it.

    So this is me wishing you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! As crazy as it sounds, it's nice to know I am not the only one going through this, even though it seems like it sometimes. I enjoy your reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete