Friday, June 25, 2010

A few Random Thoughts...

I wish B. could come home after basic, even if it was just for a little bit. I am amazed really, every since my last relationship I have stayed away from relationships, I was scared to even try again. But now, something has happened and I am just crazy about B. I don't know how or when it happened, it just kinda occured overnight, and I love it. I am so blessed, I am so excited to see what will happen in our future together, but I am just taking it one day at a time and enjoying every little moment in our relationship. But sometimes I want to just scream from the top of a mountain, I am bubbling over with joy and it is such a great feeling. Ahhh, how boring this must be...lol, i'm sorry, I must sound like a lovesick puppy, but I am just happy and I just don't feel like anyone really understands... I am excited that I will hopefully get to talk to him soon, it will be wonderful to hear his voice again. It just feels like it's been so long, I mean yea it's only been like a month and a half since we've talked, but it seems like much longer. O well..this is short I know, but I am exhausted, had to work a 12 hour day, but I just needed to talk for a bit...Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment