Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Change in Plans!

So, my Navy boyfriend broke up with me...I suppose that was a little soon anyways, we hardly knew each other. There were no hard feelings, we still talk occasionally. He is a good friend, dating was just a bad idea with so many miles between us. So that being said...

I've met someone else. He's wonderful, great, treats me amazing. Its so true, when one door closes, a window always opens. I have not been this happy in forever...So, I am not sure if I will be continuing this blog really....I never really got into it that much anyways....but life is amazing. I just want to tell anyone who happens upon it, don't give up. When you think your heart is broken and its not fair...there is always something around the corner. I am so blessed to have met this guy, and I plan on living in the moment with him, being with him as much as I can, enjoying our time together. So, goodbye for now, I may stop by occasionally with some updates! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment